In this Robot Framework Tutorial we will understand how to handle frames in Robot Framework and the keywords available in Robot Selenium library to interact and work with frames on any webpage.
Some of the keywords that I will explain in this tutorial are:
* Select Frame – Sets frame identified by locator as the current frame
* Unselect Frame – Sets the main frame as the current frame.
* Frame Should Contain – Verifies that frame identified by locator contains text
* Current Frame Should Contain – Verifies that the current frame contains text
* Current Frame Should Not Contain – Verifies that the current frame does not contain text